Our programme of financial support can help you to deal with a range of financial issues at all stages of your organisation’s growth.
Setting up a new voluntary or community group
- What do you need to know about your financial responsibilities?
- How to create an accurate budget for a funding application?
- Setting up bookkeeping systems
- Monitoring spending against restricted grants
As the organisation grows
- Preparing for audit or Independent examination
- Budgeting for multiple projects and services
Key areas of expertise
- Financial management training that is specific to the particular needs of charities and community groups
- Financial systems that can be managed by people who don’t have a financial background
- How to write a business plan that fits with your charitable ethos but still makes sound financial sense?
- Dissolving from a Charity and becoming a CIO
Support for established CIC’s