HealthNet is a network and collective voice of the voluntary and community sector, in representing the people of Sunderland to debate, influence and shape local health, wellbeing and services in order to achieve better outcomes.
Its aim is to:
- Raise awareness of issues relating to Health and Social Care across Sunderland
- Provide a platform for Health and Social Care related networking
- Provide opportunities to take part in discussions relating to Health and Social Care
- Offer a two-way flow of information between the Voluntary and Community Sector and Statutory organisations
- Share information about what Social Action other Health and Social Care voluntary and community organisations are doing across the city.
The meeting takes place on Thursday 8th November at 10.00 a.m. at IMPACT North East offices, The Connect Building, 1 Moor Terrace, Hendon Sunderland
Do come and join us, the presentation this morning is from Virgin Money Foundation