SPECIALIST SUPPORT SERVICES
Your organisation may need specific support that goes beyond what we offer in our training and workshop programmes. Our services are designed to help you achieve your goals and we will work with you every step of the way to help you fully understand your needs and deliver tailored support that gets you the right results every time.
As a charity, we obviously understand the challenges the VCSE's face and therefore our consultancy services fall under our SpecialistSupport Services which are competitively priced, offering value for money and we can fit around your working schedules
We aim to create a positive influence to the improvement in VCSE organisations; efficiency, effectiveness, frontline delivery and overall management and development capability, leaving fully functioning 'fit-for-purpose orgnisations'
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
Get the right Structure first time
Our experts specialise inthe voluntary, community, and charitable sector. This means we know the best structure that's right for your organisation, getting it right first time and helping you develop on your journey.
Saving time and money, when it matters
You can increase your capacity and focus on getting your job done while our team of experts work with you to deliver results
Increase your income
Bidding for funding is now more competetive than ever before, VCAS have the expertise to support you through the whole process which gives you the edge.
Build your knowledge, experience and skills
Tailored training and consultancy adds value to your staff and volunteer team by increasing your skills and knoledge base.
WHAT SPECIALIST SERVICES DO WE PROVIDE?
- Becoming or converting to an incorporated association, charitable trust, charitable organisation, charitable company, community interest company, charitable incorporated organisation
- Planning funding applications, checking or redrafting bids, writing bids and income generation
- Tailored training, group facilitation, governance, organisational development, bespoke training plans and delivery, consultancy services
- Organisational health checks, strength reviews to increase your organisational sustainability and efficiency in a changing economic landscape
WHY SHOUDL I CHOOSE VCAS?
- VCAS have a successful 45 year proven track history of working with the voluntary, community and social enterprise sector in Sunderland and surrounding areas
- are a trusted and reliable partner
- have over 377 VCSE member organisations and 320 non-member organsiations
- have a positive relationship with cross sector local, regional and national funders and multi-agency partners
- are a member of National council for voluntary Organisations (NCVO)
- are a member of National Associaltion Of Voluntary and Community Action (NAVCA)
- conveniently located within the city centre of Sunderland
- offer FREE membership to all VCSE organiastions operation and based within the city of Sunderland
WHAT OUR MEMBERS AND CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US...
Art Studio Sunderland (ASS)
Recently VCAS carried out an Organisational Strength review fo the Art Studio, Sunderland, The Studio was very keen to employ a local organisation and VCAS immediately came to mind, as we have developed a strong working relationship with them over a number of years.
VCAS provided a great service, planning out the whole process with Studio Management and then communicating with us throughout. Their staff were extremely helpful, flexible and accommodating during and after the review, keeping us informed of any changes. In other words, communication between VCAS and ourselves was excellent during the whole process. everything was delivered on time as promised, which was important as we were on a deadline.
I would be more than happy to recommend VCAS to any organisation. Barnaby Craggs - ART STUDIO SUNDERLAND
Southwick & Monkwearmouth Community Transport (SMCT)
In past years Southwick and Monkwearmouth community Transport has found VCAS invaluable. The advice and support received has enabled SMCT workers to gain a better understanding of the voluntary sector.
For that reason we chose VCAS to carry out the Building Capacilities review when we received Big lottery funding. they explained to the workers, management committee and volunteers, then carried out interviews at times that were convenient to individuals. The report was compiled and delivered at times promised. the staff attended our next mamangement committee meeting to clarify the findings and answer any questions arisiing.
Everyone at SMCT is really happy with the outcome and confident that we chose the right people; they were familiar with the transport scheme , the local area, the aims and current issues that could affect the project, Thanks VCAS.
Lesley and Pat SMCT COMMITTEE - SOUTHWICK AND MONKWEARMOUTH COMMUNITY TRANSPORT
TO DISCUSS SUPPORT CONTACT: email@example.com or telephone VCAS on 0191 5651566